If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then lips must be the messengers of the heart. At Compass Dermatology, we love lips any time of the year, but Valentine’s Day inspired us to share our favourite facts about these marvelous messengers. According to the Emervel Kissability Survey:
- Canadians kiss their significant other 3 times per day on average.
- Lips are fullest at age 17 and then start to thin out.
- An average person will spend 14 days of their life kissing.
- 1 in 5 women wish they could change something about their lips.
If you’re among those who crave more kissable lips, you’re in luck! Our lip enhancement options use hyaluronic acid, which is a sugar that’s naturally found in our lips.
- Lip Augmentation - Increase the size or change the shape of your lip.
- Lip Enhancement - Enhance your lips and create a natural, yet fuller shape.
- Lip Rehydration - Bring back your lips’ natural features without changing the original shape or volume.
Ready to love your lips? Schedule a consultation now. As an added bonus, book any lip treatment this February and you’ll get a free Colorescience Lip Shine with SPF.